Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Melinda!

January is always a great month for me....Memories always come flowing back especially when Melinda's B-day rolls around. I always think of our past birthdays and how much fun we had when we were little.  This is a picture that I think of a lot when I think of us when we were little. I love this picture....

scan

 

Well Melinda...sometimes I still can't believe that we are 29 with families of our own!  it's true we are growing up :) Happy Birthday!!!

DSCF5654 DSCF5559 DSCF5594 DSCF5572 DSCF5640

4 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

Great job on the pictures! Way cute! I'm glad January is good for someone! I hate it. I get so depressed in the snow! Ugh!

Amber said...

Happy B-day Shannon!! Sorry I didnt call you back. It looks like you had a good holiday. Hope you had a great birthday, and way to go with the I-fly! I think that looks like so much fun. Hopefuly Ill see you soon! Love ya!

Patterson5 said...

Hey! I just looked at your blog and...wait a minute...that's me your wishing a happy birthday! Thanks! Your so nice, but I AM embarrassed. But really how cute is that picture of us in the snow! I can even remember those red mittens and making snow angels! Happy birthday to you too! Every year I hate the winter, but I just can't hate January too much because, after all, it is our birthday month! It has been fun sharing birthday fun with you all these years. January birthdays ROCK!

Thanks again for the cute post, you're awesome!

WheelersFamily said...

Love the picture's!! Melinda hasn't aged a day since high school. She looks great!

 
business degree programs