Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Date

Me and my Dad had our Birthdays the first week of January so for our birthday gift we had a Birthday Date. We went to ifly and did the indoor skydiving. Which was so fun. I think after doing this I think maybe I could really skydive. The free fall was always the scary part (especially the not knowing) But after trying this out I think I could do it.

Then we went to Iggy's for dinner. It was fun to get to sit down with just me and my dad and talk. Then we did some shopping.  My mom doesn't like going to best buy with him, but I love that store so we did a little shopping there.

I had such a great time and my dad doesn't get out much so I think we will have to make this a monthly thing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool that you were able to do that with your Dad. Happy Birthday!

Becca Jo said...

How fun for you guys! Though the real thing is alot further to fall you know! Ken jumps out of planes with the army and wants me to try it.

 
business degree programs