Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Friends!

So today I did a little bit of surfing around the net and found some more bloggers! Josh Beutler told me his blog site last December when I saw him last at his sisters wedding, of course I forgot it. But I found it today! yay! I grew up with Bobbi Flinders (Comeau) and I usually think of her every time I pass her old house and wonder how things are going for her. I was so glad to come across her blog too. And Natalie Garrison (Marshall) also keeps a blog. We didn't particularly hang out, but she was Melinda Bair's good friend. But, whenever I was around them she would always keep me laughing. Plus it looks like she makes some really cute stuff I think you'll like, so check out her blog. (funny thing is I saw her Dad taking a walk yesterday and thought of her haha.)

Edit: Now my sister-in-law Mandy started her new blog today! YAY!

No comments:

 
business degree programs