Thursday, June 12, 2008

Maddie's growing up!

On Saturday, just out of the blue, Riley took Maddie's training wheels off and started teaching her how to ride on two wheels. It's a good thing I decided to go outside and check on Sam or I might have missed the whole thing.  We ended up going across the street to the church and I was able to get some photos and video. As she got better and better and was doing it with no help I just started crying realizing how big she was getting. I am so proud of her!

 

DSCF2930

DSCF2937

DSCF2943

2 comments:

Destini said...

It's a scary and exciting thing isn't it!?!? Who woulda thought all our girls would learn to ride with no trainings wheels this year.

WheelersFamily said...

She is so cute. We keep telling Gracie once she is potty trained we will buy her a little bike. I sure hope it happens soon. I am so tied of changing diapers.

 
business degree programs