Saturday, June 14, 2008

Getting Scrapbook Fever

So on June 21 I am going to the all day scrapbooking event at south town from 10-10 So I plan to get ALOT done! At first I thought I would just bring my laptop and digi scrap but I think I am going to take ALL my stuff so I can get ALL of my traditional scrapbooking done! ya right well I am going to shoot for that anyway. So hence the getting organized! I have gathered all my stuff. My photos are all organized up to 2006. I really haven't printed anything past 2006 and that's where I will pick up and do the rest digi style. I am getting all the memorabilia organized now, I just have a couple of piles to put in my files. And I have a timeline ready. SO next step is to power layout TONS of pages.  We'll see how much I will be able to get done.

 

I have 6 years of a family album to do.

2 years of my travel album to finish.

3 years of Maddies book,

and 1 year of Jacks book.

 

Whew, think I can do it all on one day? Hmmm we'll see. :)

No comments:

 
business degree programs