Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Wipeout"

So I am known to my in-laws as the person that laughs at people that get hurt...its true. 

So when the previews for wipeout started airing, they all asked me if I have seen them. Of course, I have and I already set my DVR to record the show.

Well the show was last night. We were watching as a family (except Madison isn't home) but Sam didn't like it. He kept crying every time someone biffed it. So we put him to bed and finished it with Jack.

Well we loved it. It was quite funny. Then of course there was another show after that and Jack went down to the basement to watch cartoons.

Well when I went down to tell him it was time for bed, he had created his own version of wipeout! It was so funny, so I grabbed a few shots...

wipeout

wipeout

Jacks version of wipeout!

IMG_0202

IMG_0200

IMG_0196

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my heck that is so funny!! The things little kids think of and do! I too and a sucker for laughing at other people getting hurt, espically if it is because they are being stupid or deserve it. I watched the show as well and enjoyed it greatly. Just another reason we get along so well shorty!

Mandy said...

Dang that kid is cute!! He is so creative and full of energy. I love it!! I have tears I'm laughing so hard. And the show was hilarious too. Love ya!!

Stacie said...

You are not the only one who laughs when people get hurt, I do too, and it makes Jerid angry, because I do alot of laughing at him! Jack is such a cutie patootie!

Destini said...

I love that show. Eric just sat there laughing out loud as we watched it, however I was trying to feed Maycee while it was on so a missed a bunch, I'll have to DVR it also :D

 
business degree programs