Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison

On Tuesday Madison turned 7! I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast. I love her so much. Madison is a great reader. She loves to play on the computer and LOVES to watch TV...oops She also loves to watch hunting shows with her dad and she likes to watch the history channel and the animal channel. She loves to ride her bike, especially without training wheels. She takes good care of her brothers. She is a little mother sometimes. She loves to take pictures and loves to color and draw.

She loves to eat her green beans. Whenever we have them she eats more green beans than anything else on her plate.

She is a joy to have in our lives. She has such a beautiful spirit and she just shines!

I love you Madison! Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Can you believe how quickly the time has gone by? I remeber coming to your house and having Cambree and Maddy "play" together. (The best way that babies can.) I am so excited to see you and everyone else at the reunion- see you then!

Amber said...

I cant believe you have a 7 year old. Shannon you realize how old we are getting?!~?! It kind of freaks me out, but it is fun!

 
business degree programs