Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from CA

We had a lot of fun on our trip.... but I did have some eye-opening experiences with my kids.
1. I realized that I give in way too much
2. Sam is old enough for time-outs
3. I have some work to do...

any tips on discipline and what works for you?

But over all we had a great time. It rained just a little bit, but overall it was warm. I really get sad on the last day...especially when I was telling the kids, "this is the last, last ride."

The castle was beautiful, it was decorated for Christmas with beautiful icicles and snow. I'll show some pictures later but for today I have laundry to do.

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

glad you had fun :) And I say spank em!! ;) J/K I don't have kids hehehe

WheelersFamily said...

ha ha ha
Becca's comment if pretty funny.
Time out works great for us and threatening to take away the bunny.
Glad you had fun. I love Disneyland.

Michelle said...

Hi Shannon, I found your blog while I was blog surfing one day. Its Michelle Ritchie :) well, now Taukiuvea. I am looking for a new camera for Christmas and I love how your pics look. What camera do you use?

Abby Fowers said...

Oh that sounds wonderful! I would love to see Disneyland around Christmas time!
~ as far as I am learning in psychology right now, it is best to try to reason with your children and explain things to them rather than try to be in "control" of them. lol. Yeah, so that's what it says. I'm working on it, but can't say I don't spank their butts and put them in time-out from time to time! haha

 
business degree programs