Monday, December 1, 2008

Pampered Chef Catalog Party

When I was in that boutique a couple of weeks ago, I went to the Pampered Chef booth and she was telling me about this stone for the microwave that you can cook chicken, pork roast, etc in and I thought....hey I hate to cook, microwaving things are good for me. Then she told me I could earn it by having a catalog party so here I am..... But I thought it would be fun to blog it instead.



So to buy anything from Pampered Chef you can just go to the website and find me as the host and place our order....this is a great time to pick up some Christmas Gifts.



To make thing interesting I am also holding a contest!!!



If you link to this post from your blog, whoever sends the most referrals to my blog will get a free gift from pampered chef. (Don't worry I can track them) also no purchase necessary from your referrals! Just thought this would be fun!

Rules of the contest.
1. Post a new post in from your blog that includes Pampered chef in the title
2. Include a link to this post at my blog (otherwise I can't track referrals)
3. Have fun!

No comments:

 
business degree programs