Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Boutique and Workshop

I will have a booth this Saturday, November 22 at a Holiday Boutique at the Davis Conference Center from 9am-6pm.  Admission is FREE!! There will be a silent auction to go towards the Medical Expenses of baby Karson Ripps; who was born with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Donations will also be accepted.  There will be lots of other vendors there:

Pampered Chef, Sun Kissed Quilting, AccuColor, TaylorMade Vinyl Lettering, MaryKay, MODE Purses, Designer Jeans, Carseat Canopies, Scentsy, Bows & TuTu's, Aprons, Kendee Watches, Shades of Jade, Usborne Books, Babies and Blankets, Balls N' Beads, Do Terra Essential Wellness, Itzy Bitzy Footwear, Talynn's Custom Baby Name Decor, and Cozy Blankets.

I will be featuring Gift Ideas and I will be holding a workshop to complete and put the projects together.  Thursday, December 4 at my house 6pm-10pm. If you need directions or an address email me at spdabling@msn.com.

Please come and see me!

Shannon

 

P.S Check out karsonkause.blogspot.com for details on little Baby Karson.

1 comment:

Abby Fowers said...

That sounds great. That's neat that you are going to be part of it. I hope I can make arrangements to get up there and check things out. This is good info to have - thanks!

 
business degree programs