Monday, October 27, 2008

MY Family Portraits.

So I decided last minute that I wanted to do family portraits on Saturday. The kids were already up at the park with my mother-in-law. So Riley, Sam and I met them up there to take pictures.

But since I didn't have this planned I was rummaging through all the kids clothes trying to come up with something that would work. When I got up there and got the kids changed Sam's pants were too small and wouldn't even snap (not to mention they were floods) and his sweater was pretty small too.JR2G6860

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then we started shooting. Well Jack had no intention of being in any photos. He wanted to chase the ducks. And even Riley's patience with photos was limited, After the first shot he says "Were done!"JR2G6809

I was like "Whatever, Stop being a baby" And so we got a few more. With much bribing, threats, and sighs we did end up with a few photos and different poses to choose from.

But I was a bit stressed because I wasn't the one behind the camera. I quickly realized I had no idea how to pose myself after I was in the photo because I couldn't SEE what I was doing.

But they turned out good and I am satisfied, but next time I think I'll hire a photographer :P

JR2G6822

JR2G6893 

JR2G6870 

7 comments:

Devyn said...

ooo..i love them!!

Destini said...

They turned out great! I need to have you do mine next...lets plan that, okay.

WheelersFamily said...

Those look great. I love the top one where Maddy has her arms wrapped around Riley's neck. So precious!!

Amy said...

These pictures are amazing! You have such a cute family!

Becca Jo said...

they look incredible. what a cute family!

Amber said...

Oh I love them! They are so cute! I need a family pic taken too now that we have a new addition and since our last picture dosent even have Dennin in it! YIKES.

Patterson5 said...

You do such a great job! I love the one of your kids plopped 1-2-3 down on the log while you and Riley kiss! Cute!

 
business degree programs