Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party...

Me and my Friends set up a Halloween party for our kids. They were all so cute dressed up in their costumes. They all played really well together. The weather was perfect so we could have all the activities outside. The decorated cookies, and broke open a witch piñata. The kids all had a great time.

Here are a few from the day... (because I took 125 pictures!!!)

JR2G5713

JR2G5744

JR2G5754

JR2G5747

JR2G5770

JR2G5799

JR2G5825

JR2G5842

I think I got a picture of everykid so I will get you guys a CD next time we all get together...

There's just too many to email :)

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

YAY! It really was a fun day. For the grown ups too :)

WheelersFamily said...

Wow, you took 125 pics? That's crazy.
Your picture's are always so creative.

Destini said...

Well I still hate you, as I am sure the rest of us are thinking this, because your pictures are so good. I guess if the rest of us would put in that much money for a camera that good we could have nice pictures too. Can't wait to see the rest and thanks again for being the hostess we had an awsome time.

Amy said...

Thank you for a great time and I agree with Destini because your pictures are so great. The kids really had fun and so did the grown ups like Becca said.

 
business degree programs