Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry I have been such a Blog Slacker....+rant

I actually haven't spent that much time on the computer lately...who me...ya.


Well when your house looks as bad as mine has for a while...

I think about all the stuff that needs to be done,

walk around the house making a list,

go outside because I can't stand it anymore,

make a few phone calls,

watch a show,

play with the kids,

do homework,

make (think of) a somewhat decent dinner....don't ask,


ummm its five o'clock and the dad's coming home.

 

QUICK.....load the dishwasher, sweep, throw all the toys in a bag and the unfolded laundry in a basket and shove it in your room, vacuum so it looks like you have done something today and stall dinner for a few more minutes.

...The rest of the night is a "loud" blur.

And the list lives on....

(just waiting for the cleaning fairies, which I think my kids think is real...me )

Oh and one more thing. Does anybody else have this happen to you? "Oh Honey, just leave it and come sit with me" (assuming maybe he'll help me later with it) ya right!

Nope! Doesn't do it all by itself! Yep the house is manually operated...by me!

4 comments:

Destini said...

Glad to hear that it is not only me house that this happens in! Ha ha ha!

Brooke said...

Ha ha that is so true, as I sit here in a house that is so freaking dirty i don't know where to start.. So I think I will blog instead... ha ha. Hang in there. Life as a mother, precious isn't it?

WheelersFamily said...

ha ha ha
Yes I can relate. I think the only time Joe has cleaned the house with me is when I tricked him and told him some friends were coming over... And it worked great.

Patterson5 said...

Housework is neverending. Even on the very few days I spend a day cleaning, at the end of the day I look around and say "good crap, it looks like I sat around all day!" I might as well have! The house looks no different thanks to children and an wonderful full grown child I call my husband. And laundry, there is no solution- I wish it was in style to wear wrinkly clothes! And too bad we have to eat so many meals! I spend half my time fixing and cleaning up after eating! I am talking too much... I must relate real well! Your awesome Shannon, it's great to know I'm not alone on this subject!

 
business degree programs