Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Maddie has been so excited to start school. I have been ready to have more structure in my day too. But Jack is going to miss her so much. Sam is not quite old enough to entertain Jack. Jack grows bored playing with Sam just after a few minutes. But when Maddie is there they can all play together for hours. But Jack will start pre-school next week so that should help.

This morning Maddie went through her check list and got ready for the day. She has been counting down the days until school. So of course we took pictures this morning.

DSCF4502

DSCF4499

DSCF4506

DSCF4507

DSCF4521

  DSCF4536

DSCF4545

 DSCF4541

 DSCF4551

Maddie Good Luck on your First Day of School! I love you

 

Mom

5 comments:

Destini said...

Wow, she looks so big. Love the pictures. How did yo get some of her in her class? That is great. I wish my pictures would turn out as good as yours.

WheelersFamily said...

Oh she looks so cute. I am loving all the back to school pictures. So glad I am not there yet.

Brooke said...

I can not believe how much she looks like you.. She is your little twin. She is darling.

Amber said...

So exciting! She looks so cute! I cant believe we have kids in school. I still remember the first day of school and how excited I got!

Shannon said...

Hey Destini, I walked her to her class because she didn't know where it was. Some of the shots were through a window and the last one was just outside the door. I also have learned a little how to be "sneaky" or be un-noticeable because of shooting at weddings

 
business degree programs