Wednesday, May 21, 2008

School Field Trip to the Zoo

Maddie's Class went to the zoo today and she begged me to go. I promptly agreed thinking this would be fun. And it was. I haven't ridden a school bus in a really long time. The last time was probably going to a H.S. Soccer game. Even then the bus wasn't full of 1st graders. But it was quite the event. Even through the weather was cold and rainy it actually was perfect. The animals were very active and it didn't even rain on us. Here are some pics of our adventure

IMG_0121 IMG_0137 IMG_0204 IMG_0240

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Aren't school field trips the best! To see our kids get so excited is just amazing to me. Why can't we get that excited about riding a bus?

WheelersFamily said...

You and Maddie look so much a like. She is getting so big. She is a darling little girl. I bet you are so proud of her!

 
business degree programs