Saturday, May 10, 2008

Going to Minnesota!

I get to go to Minnesota at the end of May! yay (all by myself) Creative Memories is treating me to a trip to their Main Offices in Minnesota to brainstorm with their team for their future in Digital Scrapbooking. I am so honored to be invited. Me and one other consultant will sit in the meetings and contribute. And she is the #1 in the Nation. WOW! For a moment when I think of it I start to get intimidated and then I get excited again. And they are paying for everything and making all the arrangements. Who doesn't love that!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am so glad that CM picked YOU to come to the meeting! I learned a lot form you and very much enjoyed talking til 1 am two nights in a row. (I think I kept up with you pretty well, even though I am the old woman! ha)
I've already held a go-to meeting for another Senior Exec and taught her your editing tips!

 
business degree programs