Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Facts

So with Jack's Birthday just passed us, and as I was cleaning today and my mind was wandering on what I could blog, so I thought this was interesting...

Birthdays in my Family

My Birthday is the first one of the year only 6 days after new years. One day after my childhood friend JD and 8 days before Melinda's. We were all baptized the same day. And now I share my birthday with my sister-in-laws father.

My dad and my mother-in- law have the same Birthday only 4 days after mine.

Jack and my friend Stacie share their birthday.

Sam is an April fools baby

and Maddie is only 4 days before the 4th of July.

My mom's is on the 24th of July.

My brother Ryan's birthday became significant in 2001. Sept 11.

Riley shares his birthday with my cousins daughter Samantha (same year as Madison) who's brother was also due the exact same day, luckily he was late.

All my children's original due date was the 8th of the month. Two were born on the first of the month....both on a Sunday. Then Jack was born on the 10th (but with him they moved my date back, but he was my biggest baby, even though "they" say he was two weeks early...ya right)

365 days in a year....

2 comments:

Destini said...

Wow those are some pretty interesting birthday facts. I don't know anyone that has those many days in common. Thanks for sharing!

Patterson5 said...

You've been thinking a lot. All those dates would be hard to organize and write down! Very interesting!
I can't believe Jack is 4! He has such a cute smile. Happy birthday Jack!

 
business degree programs